The infrared mobile device is an infrared processing device for product diameters up to 16 mm (0.63 in).
This hand-held appliance has been developed for use in confined spaces like electrical cabinets and for cable harness assembly boards.
The infrared processing appliance allows efficient and reliable processing of the following components:
– Heat-shrink tubing
– Labeling sockets
– Solder connector and splicing sleeve
– End connector and link connectors
– Screening and coaxial cable connections
– In-line component connections
– Related heat-shrink materials and products
An additional infrared digital control unit IRDC-2000 isrequired to operate the processing appliance.